Friday, January 28, 2011

Where the Hell has Wendy Been?

Costume Test Shot 1

Face front true believers... because you will not believe what's before your eyes! I'm back!

Although my blog hasn't been uodated in a few weeks, I've been very busy on-line. First off, I launched a new website WendySummers.com I'm still in the process of getting my existing content up, but keep watching in the weeks to come as I add more photos, videos and a few other surprises there.

My second big piece of news is you can now reach me by telephone through ifriend's GetCloser feature. To learn how visit my fan club and follow the Get Closer link.

I've been working on a few other things, I'm not quite ready to announce, but it's safe to say there are others cumming soon. Er other features coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment