Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You can't please them all...

On ifriends, the base pay rate for transsexual performers is greater than that of genetic women and there is far less transsexual performers. As a result, there's a number of cis-women (non-transwomen -- cis being the Latin opposite of trans for those unfamiliar) posing as transsexuals. Less competition, higher pay... I can't say that I blame them. But it's created an interesting dynamic on the site.

Because watching me over a webcam is a safe, non commital way for someone curious about shemales to explore their fantasies regarding us, it's often a "first experience" for many men. As a result a certain percentage of the guys chatting there don't really understand how biology for transwomen works. They encounter the "fake" t-girls and presume it's normal for every shemale to be hard all the time. I recently received a complaint from a viewer that, when I removed my cock from my underwear it was soft and I was "a waste of time" because of that.

I struggled with this for a minute -- anyone who has visited my chatroom knows I'm very big on pleasing the person I'm with. But then I realized, my real strength is my authenticity. In chat I am genuine. I'm a real person with all my sexy quirks. Starting with a soft dick and letting my fans watch it grow and swell has always been a favorite of theirs. It shows I am real.

I do web camming because I love it. I'm less a performer and more me. And I like letting "me" show through.

2 comments:

  1. WE'RE RECRUITING NEW SEXY WEBCAM MODELS!
    PROFIT MORE THAN $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    BECOME A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT CAM MODELS WANTED!
    RECEIVE MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    JOIN AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete