Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I've been a little tied up lately.

I spent the past weekend in The Kink Shop's booth at Brimstone (a BDSM gathering in Asbury Park, NJ). For most of the weekend the fine folks at Rope Extreme kept looking my way. By Sunday I found out why. After a couple of minutes of negotiation I agreed to be tied up. While I've done bondage before I had never done rope bondage and I was curious to give it a try. We started with a simple chest harness, then my arms were bound. Over the course of the afternoon the design became more intricate and before I knew it, I was on the floor being hogtied, including my hair.

I've always dug bondage and so adding the ropes was a no brainer.  The fact that his ropework was beautiful made the whole thing all the more enjoyable.  Hehehe can't wait to get tied up again.

See pics of me hogtied on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment