Monday, January 2, 2012

Transwomen and the straight guys who dig us

So whenever I am on iFriends, they put this ad on iFriends front page letting folks know I am on. Apparently, not everyone knows what TS stands for: LOL  What can I say: I'm a trap ;).

Typically when folks first enter my chat room, I tend to greet them with my cock.  (No matter which cam site, there's typically some fake TS's on there -- I like to establish my credentials ;)).

Last night, I entirely shocked someone who clicked through.

"WOAH" he typed.

"Not expecting the cock, were you?"

"No.  Thanks."

I removed my top revealing my breasts.

"Wait, are those real breasts?"

We proceeded to talk for a few minutes... I kept my cock out of view but showed my ass & my tits.  It was pretty clear his curiosity (and something else) was raised.  He eventually freaked and ran from the chat room.  But in my experience, he'll be back ;).  Guys like him always are.

There's such a stigma out there regarding cocks, and since we TS's have them, us too.  But a large chunk of my webcam traffic comes from guys who never considered a TS before.  There's an intrigue surrounding us.

 I think the biggest stigma is the perception that it's a gay thing.  But the reality is a TS woman has the energy of a woman.  It changes the dynamic... ask any gay male - they want nothing to do with a TS.  Finding a TS sexually appealing is definitely not a gay thing.

I've been lucky -- I have the benefit of no one having a clue I'm transsexual until I drop my pants.  I've found both in my personal and professional life, that so long as your pretty, guys tend to care a lot less about what's between your legs.  Enough, at least, to experiment and explore and have a little fun.

Are TS's for everyone, no?  But there are a lot of guys who can and do dig us.  I suspect that last night, I opened up the eyes of another one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy!

    Sorry for getting on my soapbox, but your post struck a nerve with me. I've never really tried to articulate my thoughts and feelings into words, but I'm going to try:

    I think as a species more than anything we really need to get over ourselves. It's human nature, but we have this perpetual drive to label and categorize everything we see, and when something doesn't quite fit or is at odds with that overly simplified label, there seems to be a tendency to fear it and try to demean or diminish it as something undesirable. I think we'd ALL be a lot better off, in particular when it comes to people, we focus not on a label but on the PERSON. I kind of stumbled into your iFriends chat the other day and you and I chatted briefly. Not having signed up for an account or anything all I could really do was hear your voice. What struck me immediately was your warmth and openness and your willingness to engage a complete stranger in conversation. I knew you were there to make money but your genuineness shined through. Really, at least for me personally, it's that genuineness that attracted me to you. I honestly could care less what's between your legs. It's YOU the PERSON that totally rocks. No labels, no fears.

    (climbs off his soap box)

    ReplyDelete