Saturday, December 25, 2010

Bet Dave was surprised.

Well, I've known from the vast number of guys who ask me out but were unaware I was a t-girl, that I fell into the category of a "trap".  (For those unfamilar with 4chan's spawning of this transphobic meme, you can read all about it here.)  But today I've entered the realm of the elite few -- I'm now a world wide web hottie trap.

A website, www.manosterone.com runs a small widget in their sidebar which steals flickr photos of hot women with the title "Chicks My Friend Dave Has Banged."  Several people have followed the embedded link back to my photostream and most likely used my pics for mastubration fodder.

I'm sure whenever the person responsible for selecting my pics realizes this mistake, they will remove me from the feed.   So for posterity's sake, and for my own ego, here's screen caps of the two pics of me I found...



Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment