Thursday, December 8, 2011

5 Things (and their corollaries) I've learned from Webcamming

1) If you can't hear me when you come into my chat room, your wife/ girlfriend is likely in the next room.


1.1) If you can hear me but say I'm too loud, your wife/ girlfriend is likely in the next room so you're using earphones.




2) Whatever is your personal kink, no matter how perverse you feel it must be, someone else has asked me to do far, far more perverse things.


2.1) I've yet to not enjoy any legal requests made of me ;).




3) It doesn't matter if I broadcast in HD or just a High Quality feed; if I give you a good show you won't care.


3.1) Many parts of the MidWest still are on dial-up.




4) Guys who don't realize I'm TS frequently enter my Video Chat.


4.1) More than half will still stay even after they find out.


4.2) Half that do leave only do so after they actually see my cock.




5) Self care during a long webcam session is important.


5.1) A tall cool cup of water is the second best thing I can do for myself when camming.


5.2) A thick soothing creme applied to my peen between fans is the first best thing I can do for myself when camming.

2 comments: